Climate of Valparaiso, Chile Average Weather
- Valparaiso, chile, 33°0'S, 71°5'W, 41 m (135 ft)
- Valparaiso has a mediterranean climate that is mild with dry, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Csb)
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Valparaiso is close to the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The average temperature is 14 degrees Celsius (57.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 372.5 mm (14.7 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 2120 hours.
- If Valparaiso were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: