| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in April is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in April is droughty with occasional rain. A feeble 13.3mm (0.5in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Valparaiso are fair with on average an unexceptional 5:36 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:51 long and the longest day is 11:48 long with an average length of 11:19.
- There are approximately 5:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: