| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in August is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with intermittent rain. Only 60mm (2.4in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 8 days.
- The skies in Valparaiso are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:48 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:31 long and the longest day is 11:25 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 7:00 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 64.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: