| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in December is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In December the average daily temperature variation/ range is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with scarcely any rain. An airy 1.3mm (0.1in) of water precipitates across an average of 2 days.
- The blue above Valparaiso is quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:30 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:10 long and the longest day is 14:19 long with an average length of 14:16.
- There are approximately 5:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: