| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in February is very mild at 16.8 °C (62.24 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in February is bone dry with scarcely any rain. An airy 0mm (0in) of water descends across an average of 2 days.
- The heavens above Valparaiso are slightly sunny having on average a pleasing 7:56 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 12:54 long and the longest day is 13:43 long with an average length of 13:19.
- There are approximately 5:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: