| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in July is quite mild at 11.4 °C (52.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in July is hardly dry with intermittent rain. Circa 111.2mm (4.4in) of fluid is laid down across on average 8 days.
- The skies in Valparaiso are dull with on balance a trifling 3:00 of bright sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:59 long and the longest day is 10:29 long with an average length of 10:11.
- There are approximately 7:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 29.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 70.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: