| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in June is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in June is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with some rain. Just 83.1mm (3.3in) of water accrues during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Valparaiso is gloomy having on balance a scanty 2:36 of intense sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:57 long and the longest day is 10:06 long with an average length of 10:00.
- There are approximately 7:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: