| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in May is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly dry with some rain. Only 54.5mm (2.1in) of water is unloaded across an average of 9 days.
- In May the skies in Valparaiso are somewhat dreary with an average of merely 3:42 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:07 long and the longest day is 10:49 long with an average length of 10:26.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36% of daylight hours and cloudy 64% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: