| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in November is mild at 14.7 °C (58.46 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in November is arid with infrequent rain. A feeble 7.9mm (0.3in) of water is unloaded during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Valparaiso are fine with an average of a measurable 6:58 of resplendent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 13:29 long and the longest day is 14:09 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 6:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 50.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 49.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: