| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in January is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in January is bone dry with infrequent rain. An airy 0.4mm (0in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 3 days.
- The heavens above Valparaiso are sunny with on average a sizable 9:00 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:45 long and the longest day is 14:16 long with an average length of 14:03.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 64.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 35.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: