| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Valparaiso in March is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with infrequent rain. An airy 3.7mm (0.1in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 3 days.
- In March the skies in Valparaiso are a little sunny having on balance a measurable 7:00 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 12:52 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 5:13 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Valparaiso March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Valparaiso, Chile
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Valparaiso: